dyyz230 posted an update 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Ethoxyquin, EQ, is one of the best known feed antioxidants for domestic animal, fish and pet. Its unquestionable advantage is its high antioxidant capacity and low production costs.
Due to the increased use of this antioxidant it was nominated by FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) for carcinogenicity testing . The tests were carried out by Monsanto Company (USA), EQ producer, and after that in 1977 FDA requested for optional lowering of the maximum level of EQ in complete dog foods from allowed 150 ppm (0.015%) to 75 ppm (0.0075%). Meanwhile new studies were started by the Pet Food Institute to determine whether even lower EQ levels (between 30 and 60 ppm) would provide antioxidant protection for dog food .
60% antioxidant powder: reddish brown or brown powder with Ethoxyquin ≥60%
Key Features & Benefits
1. Effectively prevent the pet food nutrients from oxidization, such as vitamins and fat, and maintain the superior quality of your feed, free of corrosion and rotting;
2. Protect the vitamins and pigments from losing due to oxidation for pet food
3. High effect of mold inhibition, maintain the pet food fresh
Actual dosage refers to the formula, quality and fat content in the pet food, and also storage temperature, moisture and period; higher temperature and more fat content, needs to increase the amount.
1. Vitamin A, D, etc. (0.5-1 billion unit/ml) for pet food: 0.1-0.2 %( oil)
2. Fish meal, fat, etc for pet food.: 0.05-0.1% (oil)
3. Complete formula pet food: 0.005-0.015% (oil)
60% antioxidant powder of the pet food: 100-225G/MT
60% antioxidant powder for pet food: 25kg/bag
1. Keep it away from wet, direct sunlight, heating and not to be pressed
2. Wash your hands with soap immediately once contacting with skin
12 months for antioxidants in pet food under required storage conditions. Feed Antioxidant manufacturers